We invite you to experience our warm hospitality and delicious wines
in a seated indoor or outdoor experience.
Reservations recommended, but walk-ins are welcome. Please reserve using the form below.
Thursday/Sunday 12 - 5
Friday/Saturday 11 - 5
Monday holidays 12 - 5
please arrive by 3:30 pm
$15 Tasting fee applied toward bottled wine purchased per person
Cellar Club Members: complimentary for up to 4 guests once per quarter
Wine Tasting with Seasonal Charcuterie/Chees Box/board Pairing
offered Thur - Sun
(beginning 12:30 pm to last seating 3:30 pm)
$20 Cellar Club/$30 General, includes wine tasting.
Outside food/picnicking is welcome at the outdoor picnic tables located adjacent to the winery patio and parking areas.
According to State ABC law outside alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
Thank you for understanding.
A light lunch for 1 or share as a snack: a selection of Manchego and Aged White Cheddar, Goat cheese or Farro salad with Goat cheese & arugula, Milano Salami, Smoked Paprika Spanish-style salami, Applewood-smoked ham Rillette, Black Olive Tapenade*, Roasted Rosemary Almonds*, dried fig, fig jam, organic Crackers (gf available), grilled lavash crackers w/local extra-virgin olive oil and Flourless Dark Chocolate mini-cake or Lavender Coconut Macaroons.
recipe's from Teena Hildebrand's cookbook-memoir*
*subject to change based on availability
THREE CONVENIENT WAYS TO RESERVE:
1. Same Day reservations: call us: 530-644-6201
2. Next Day or later reservations: Use Form below
- Cellar Club: Complimentary quarterly tastings up to 6 guests
- General Admission: $15 per person, applied toward a bottle or more purchase, per person. If you are not yet a Cellar Club member enjoying complimentary tastings click here for more details.
3. All Reservations: Email us at email@example.com, we'll confirm within 24-hours
Looking for more of an experience? Click here for food and wine pairing dates.